Spellman Brady & Company Internship
Spellman Brady & Company is currently looking for an intern who is professional, creative, solve problems, and generates ideas. If you are a motivated individual who loves collaborating, being creative, working in a fun environment, and making a difference in the lives of others, this would be a great opportunity for you!
SBC is an award-winning, WBE interior planning firm specializing in Healthcare, Senior Living, and Higher Education environments. We deliver comprehensive interior design, furniture procurement, and artwork master planning nationwide since 1991.
This is a part-time (not to exceed 30 hours) paid internship.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to Jessica Flannery at email@example.com.
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- Update and organize interior library
- Prepare Finish Boards
- Order Finish Samples
- Perform Tasks in a timely manner
- Be a great resource for the designers and assist with project work as needed
- Participate in weekly Intern Meeting
- Request quotes from manufacturers
- Meet with sales representatives and attend meetings
- Basic proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Basic proficiency in CAD and Revit a plus
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Effectively meet deadlines
- A self-motivator, have a positive attitude and enjoy working with others